ewo filter regulator
High-precision industrial processes must be free of contaminants. Just as when you put a paper filter in your percolator to obtain a clean, perfectly filtered coffee, your pneumatic equipment (valve or cylinder) needs a compressed air filter to work with air that is free of particles, oil aerosols and other lubricants.
Compressed air increases the concentration per m3 of particles in the atmosphere. The air leaving a compressor is also loaded with other contaminants (dust, rust, oil, water, etc.).
In order to obtain the purest air quality possible, filters must be connected to the airflow to capture impurities before they contaminate the system.
Installing the correct compressed air filter will thus prevent:
- damaging expensive equipment (corrosion of metal components, clogging of valves and pipes, etc.)
- contaminating products (particularly in the agri-food, pharmaceutical and medical industries)
- affecting the performance or lifetime of other air handling components
- unexpected downtime due to equipment breaking down
- constant equipment maintenance